[Libs-Or] Government shutdown

Eva Calcagno Calcagno at wccls.org
Mon Sep 30 12:16:23 PDT 2013

Buzzy,
I found this article online - sounds like some/all of the LOC services will go offline.  I was thinking "well the web servers can operate without people" but I guess that is not necessarily true if some of the services have human responders. Or maybe they just want to make a point.  :)

Eva Calcagno, Director
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
(503)846-3233
www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org>