[Libs-Or] OYAN Raffle Tickets - online sales open

Sonja Somerville ssomerville at cityofsalem.net
Tue Apr 8 10:16:57 PDT 2014

It’s live! It’s now! And you can win fabulous prizes!

You – yes, you! – can go online right now and purchase your tickets for
the annual Oregon Library Association Raffle to benefit the Oregon Young
Adult
Network (OYAN). This raffle is open to residents of Oregon who
are 18 years of age or older.

Prizes you can win include a two-night stay at the Sylvia Beach Hotel;
tickets for Portland Center Stage, Portland Opera, Literary Arts, and
the
Oregon Shakespeare Festival; admission to the High Desert Museum, OMSI,
and the
Lan Su Chinese Garden; and fun themed baskets and packs including a Dr.
Who Fan’s
Dream, Harry Potter Magic Pack, Downton Abbey Basket, Herbalist Basket,
Romance
Pack, and Reader Pack.

There’s more! See the complete list and make your purchase now:

http://tinyurl.com/mfal5h2

Online sales will continue until 5 p.m. Tuesday, April 15. After that,
you can get tickets the old-fashioned way—from an enthusiastic OYAN
member the
annual OLA Conference in Salem. We should warn you, though, that we have
just
700 tickets and they go fast.

The actual drawing will take place on April 18 just before lunch at the
conference. You need NOT be present to
win, so buy whether you are attending the conference or not. We’ll get
the
items to the winners.

Sonja Somerville
Teen Services Librarian