[Libs-Or] Social worker in the Library: OLA 2014

Abigail Elder aelder at beavertonoregon.gov
Thu Apr 24 08:52:23 PDT 2014

Hello! Thanks to everyone who participated in the lively conversation at the OLA Program "A Social Worker in the Library."

Dave Ratliff's slides, along with the Multnomah County Library report "Homelessness, Human Services and Libraries" are now available on NW Central: http://nwcentral.org/social-worker-library-ola-2014

If you have further interest in this topic, please contact me directly. I would be very interested in continuing this conversation in some way.

Many thanks!
-abigail

Abigail Elder
Library Director
Beaverton City Library
12375 SW 5th Street | Beaverton OR 97005-2883
503.526.3705 | www.beavertonlibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.