[Libs-Or] Library Technician 2 post available at OSU Libraries and Press - The Valley Library

Hilterbrand, Lori Lori.Hilterbrand at oregonstate.edu
Wed Aug 6 16:02:55 PDT 2014

The OSU Libraries and Press is hiring a Library Technician II for the Corvallis campus at The Valley Library in Circulation.  Please follow this link for details.  My apologies for the short notice (the listing closes Friday) – we had an HR posting error that we are still resolving.  Please apply by Friday for full consideration.

Library Technician 2<https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/applicants/Central?delegateParameter=applicantPostingSearchDelegate&actionParameter=getJobDetail&rowId=369233&c=fQ%2FNm8CeXXcmNAfVB40%2Btw%3D%3D&pageLoadIdRequestKey=1407366075734&functionalityTableName=8192&windowTimestamp=PA_1407366059140>