[Libs-Or] REFORMA Oregon organizational meeting

martín blasco (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Tue Aug 26 13:08:52 PDT 2014

Hi there,

martín blasco (martinb at wccls.org) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "REFORMA Oregon organizational meeting".

martín blasco says:
The following poll is to check which is the most convenient day for
you to have the first organizational meeting to create a chapter of
REFORMA in Oregon.
  In the last OLA conference, many librarians
serving the Spanish speaking community showed interest and support to
have our own chapter in the state. I hope that you can attend the
meeting, but first complete the poll. Muchas gracias.

Edit participation
https://doodle.com/zk564rrpmp6vndmdfqpxv8xh/private?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps martín blasco to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation)

You have received this e-mail because "martín blasco" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "REFORMA Oregon organizational
meeting."

Please note that this is a personal invitation that cannot be shared
with other poll participants.

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich