[Libs-Or] Epson LQ-570 printer

Paula Simon Paula_Simon at co.washington.or.us
Wed Feb 5 12:25:56 PST 2014

Hi -

You can get an adapter for this kind of cable that will plug in to your USB port if you don't have that kind of port on your computer. I used to work for EasySync (one of the first compannies to make this kind of converter), but you can get the converter most anyplace these days.

I believe the cable pictured is a DB-25 cable (but I'm  a bit rusty on that!).

Maybe this will help the printer find a new home!

Paula

Paula Simon
Law Library Assistant
Washington County Law Library