[Libs-Or] Coffee Connection?

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Thu Feb 6 14:08:39 PST 2014

Snowpocalypse is bearing down on the Portland area...at least that is what I am hearing. We had set a date to meet for tomorrow morning at 8:00 in Milwaukie (mixing it up a little) at Spring Creek Coffee at 10600 SE McLoughlin. It's barely snowing in Oregon City but I hear that some libraries have closed, that the roads are bumper to bumper and that there really is snow in certain places.

Because this is definitely an 'optional' event, I think that the better part of valor suggests that we focus our driving efforts tomorrow on more mandatory things, like work. If this really turns out to be a powder puff and literally all blows over, then oh well, no harm, no foul.

I really hate to miss an opportunity to catch up, and I do believe this happened in December too, except that there was no head's up that time and I still feel bad that Eva went anyway. Sorry, Eva, don't go tomorrow.

Clackamas County librarians, we will get this scheduled again, I promise.

You all stay safe out there!
Mo

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF2344.61490F40]

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:jloeffler at orcity.org>
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010 Direct phone
503-657-3702 fax

Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.