[Libs-Or] 2 library policy questions

Steve Silver ssilver at nwcu.edu
Mon Feb 17 11:49:09 PST 2014

Had an interesting pro/con set of articles about “vaping” (e-cigs) in Sunday’s Eugene Register Guard. Sadly looks like you have to subscribe to view them online ☹ It will be interesting to see the debate over whether they are or should be included in smoking bans.

[cid:image011.png at 01CF2BD6.448498D0]
Steve Silver
Library Director
541-684-7237