[Libs-Or] Volunteers Sought for OLA Conference, April 16-18, 2014

Suzanne Sager bvss at pdx.edu
Mon Feb 24 10:59:47 PST 2014

I'd like to give a big thank you to those who have already volunteered to
help with the 2014 OLA conference and pre-conference held at the Salem
Convention Center (April 16th - 18th).  We still have a number of volunteer
needs though, and hope that some more folks can help us out.

Of particular need are people to help at the registration on both Wednesday
 and Thursday afternoons (3:30-5pm) and evenings (5:30-7pm).  We also could
use a few on-call technology volunteers to troubleshoot if need arise
throughout the conference, and lunch time room monitors to make sure
nothing is stolen.

If you're interested, please contact John Repplinger to volunteer (
jrepplin at willamette.edu, 503-370-6525). Many thanks for your consideration!