[Libs-Or] Oregon Library Passport Program passes the 1 Year Mark!

Eva Calcagno Calcagno at wccls.org
Fri Feb 28 14:44:13 PST 2014

And that means, statistics are due!  The OLA Resource Sharing Committee is asking all Passport participating libraries/library systems to submit statistics for Calendar Year 2013.  An email was sent to the Passport email distribution list yesterday, but just in case you are the person who tracks the stats, but is not the contact name on the email list, I'm double posting here.  (Measure twice, cut once, as they say.)  We can't wait to see how many Oregonians are participating and the level of sharing that has happened since we began in January 2013.

There is a brief surveymonkey form (see below) for submission, due by March 31st.  If you have questions or problems, please contact Ed Gallagher at Albany Public Library.  Ed.gallagher at cityofalbany.net<mailto:Ed.gallagher at cityofalbany.net>

Please take a few minutes to complete this short survey by the March 31st deadline.
We hope the program is going well, and will share the results as soon as possible.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7NJBLPL

Many thanks,
OLPP Steering Committee

****
Eva Calcagno, Director
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
111 NE Lincoln St., MS-58
Hillsboro, OR 97124
(503)846-3233 office | (503)846-3220 FAX
www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>
https://www.facebook.com/wccls