[Libs-Or] Looking for copies of Stubborn Twig

Charla Oppenlander coppenlander at klamathlibrary.org
Tue Jan 21 19:38:48 PST 2014

The Klamath County Library Service District will be hosting a community-wide reading event of Stubborn Twig, by Lauren Kessler, in April and May 2014 in conjunction with the premier of an art and education exhibit about the Tule Lake Segregation Center.  (You can find more information about the exhibit at www.artofsurvival.org, if you'd like to learn more.)

I am trying to collect additional copies of Stubborn Twig, by Lauren Kessler, for our patrons' use. Stubborn Twig was the Oregon Reads selection in 2009 and so I am hoping that there are libraries with extra copies they would be willing to loan to us for a couple of months.

If you can help, please contact Charla Oppenlander at coppenlander at klamathlibrary.org or (541)882-8896 ext. 10. The books can be sent with the courier, or we are willing to pay for postage if needed.

Thanks so much for your help!

Charla

Library Department Supervisor
Adult & Community Services