[Libs-Or] Coffee Connection

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Thu Jan 23 12:25:47 PST 2014

Hi:
It's been AGES since we've had one of our irregular regular get togethers (the last one was impacted by snow) and with the new year, I'm sure we have new topics to explore. So please, get this date, February 7, on your calendar now to join managers and directors in the Portland (or however far you want to drive) area. We try to mix it up geographically, so here's the scoop for this time:

Where: Spring Creek Coffee House, 10600 SE McLaughlin Blvd (99E), Suite 105.  There's parking there and around the corner, if needed.
When: 8-10 a.m. Friday, February 7
Why: to discuss all those things common to library managers
How: I'll have coffee with that, please
What: really? That's been covered.

Hope to see you there!
Mo

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF1835.CADC4400]

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:jloeffler at orcity.org>
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010 Direct phone
503-657-3702 fax

Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.