[Libs-Or] OLA Quarterly wants your creative input - Summer 2014

Sara Kelso sara.kelso at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 17:43:12 PDT 2014

Wow, what a great response we had to our call for guest editors for the Summer 2014 issue of Oregon Library Association Quarterly!  Thanks to all who have inquired.  We've got some folks working on the Summer issue and are always taking proposals for future issues, so keep on asking!
In the meantime, please contribute your thoughts on CREATIVITY to our Summer 2014 issue.  Please submit by July 15th if possible.
The Summer 2014 issue of OLA Quarterly will be built by the creativity of its makers and users. Creativity can take many forms in workflows, strategic planning, programming, services, user experience, workplaces, makerspaces, management styles, outreach, in yet-unknown ways, and in every kind of library. We invite you share with us how you perceive and participate in creativity in libraries. Get creative!
Please visit our website for more info and links to contact our guest editors, Serenity Ibsen & Yen Tran: http://commons.pacificu.edu/olaq/