[Libs-Or] Western States Gov Info Virtual Conference Update: Preliminary Schedule!!!

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Thu Jun 5 11:15:27 PDT 2014

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF80B5.E2D094B0]

The Preliminary Schedule Is Live!!!

Do you need any more incentive to join us on August 6-8 for the Western States Government Information Virtual Conference??  We didn't think so!!
But just in case, please take some time today to check out our most current listing of conference sessions, speakers, and topics.

2014 Western States Virtual Conference Web Page<http://ucblibraries.colorado.edu/govpubs/conference/WesternState2014/index.htm>
Preliminary Schedule<http://ucblibraries.colorado.edu/govpubs/conference/WesternState2014/schedule.htm>

Conference registration information and details are coming soon! A reminder that any proposals for lightning round talks are due to Chris Brown by June 20th (christopher.brown at du.edu<mailto:christopher.brown at du.edu>). For more information, check out the Conference Schedule for a link to the Call for Proposals.

Warmest Regards,
The Western States Government Information Virtual Conference Planning Committees

Arlene Weible
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
Library Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St NE
Salem OR, 97301