[Libs-Or] A poem for the occasion

Shultz, Cedate cshultz at cci.edu
Tue Jun 10 13:05:36 PDT 2014

It appears I may have offended some people by my comment.  I am in no way trying to minimize the conversations that need to be had.  Like Linda, I appreciate the levity.   This will be my last comment as I have no desire to make people angry and start another disagreement. Sorry if I offended anyone.