[Libs-Or] keep conversations about lack of diversity on the main listserv

Sue Adams sueada at lincc.org
Thu Jun 12 12:51:02 PDT 2014

Candice, I think your idea of a Social Responsibilities roundtable is a good idea.

However, not all of us get to attend OLA, but anyone who wants can read the posts on Lib-Or and even add their comments if so inclined. And I liked the serendipity and the spontaneity of this recent interaction. It was raw and unleashed and then we all took a breathe and stepped back and pondered...

Thank you all!

Sue

Sue Adams, Reference Librarian
sadams at orcity.org
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1017 Direct phone
503-657-3702 fax
Website: www.orcity.org/library
Follow us on: Facebook!
Subscribe to our email newsletter !
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.