[Libs-Or] dvd vending kiosks

Laura Orr Laura_Orr at co.washington.or.us
Thu Jun 26 09:24:54 PDT 2014

Jeez. I'll stand there personally and hand out DVDs for that kind of money! (Assuming, of course, that I don't have to dress up like a box. LOL)

How about a DVD "book" cart (suitably pimped a la Unshelved) and a volunteer?

Seriously though, thank you for asking. I'm curious, too.

Laura

Laura J. Orr
Law Librarian
Washington County Law Library