[Libs-Or] Vote for Teen Video Challenge videos! Deadline: Sun. March 9

Abbie Anderson aanderson at cclsd.org
Mon Mar 3 20:50:44 PST 2014

Please pardon cross-posting.

Greetings, all who care about Summer Reading and all who love to watch
short videos on work time!

The Teen Video Challenge is an annual event from the Collaborative
Summer Library Program, which encourages teens to create their own 30-90
second videos promoting Summer Reading. One winner from Oregon will
represent us on the national CSlP website, and all the state winners
will be posted for anyone to use to promote their "Spark a Reaction"
teen summer reading program for 2014. Each state's winners will also
receive a cash prize of $275, plus their public library gets goodies
from Upstart/Highsmith/Demco worth $125.

We had two terrific entries this year, one from Cedar Mill Library
(last year's winners!) and one from Dexter McCarty Middle School in
Gresham. To place your vote:
1) go to the OYAN TVC channel on YouTube (www.youtube.com/OregonTVC) by
midnight this Sunday
2) click on the 2014 TVC Playlist
3) watch the videos
4) rejoice that such amazing talents glow so bright among our young
people
5) place your vote by clicking "Like" for the one you like best.

Here's a direct link to the 2014 TVC OR entries playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYO8v5sRnw5piBTcry69yIyP08S2-n7Xv

Go! Vote! Rejoice!

Your OYAN CSLP Liaison,
Abbie Anderson