[Libs-Or] fortres, deep freeze or...

Chris Underwood cunderwo at co.tillamook.or.us
Thu Mar 6 09:58:15 PST 2014

Dan,

We use Windows 7 Pro on the desktop, Active Directory (if your computers are networked in domains), Deep freeze, firewall filtering (allow Facebook but not Bit Torrent), and website filtering on the children’s PCs.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Chris Underwood
Analyst/Programmer
Tillamook County IS
C/O Tillamook County Library