[Libs-Or] fortres, deep freeze or...

Shannon Van Kirk SVanKirk at bluecc.edu
Sat Mar 8 15:40:40 PST 2014

we use Deep Freeze. Works fine.

Shannon Van Kirk
Blue Mtn.CC
________________________________
From: Libs-Or [libs-or-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] on behalf of c wacker [wackt55 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 10:18 PM
To: Buzzy Nielsen; libs-or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: Re: [Libs-Or] fortres, deep freeze or...

We just got Deep Freeze. Not too expensive and very nice

On Thursday, March 6, 2014 10:04 AM, Buzzy Nielsen <buzzy at hoodriverlibrary.org> wrote:
Our public computers run Linux, and they reset themselves using a script that dumps the settings at night and restores them from a clean version. It's a pretty easy setup that I'm happy to share, if anyone is interested. Using Linux has dramatically decreased security issues on our public computers.

Cheers!
Buzzy

Library Director
Hood River County Library District