[Libs-Or] Tax forms

Valerie Hauser vhauser at ccrls.org
Thu Mar 13 16:22:39 PDT 2014

We continue to get the printed forms and instructions and they are pretty
heavily used. We are the only source of the forms in the city of Jefferson.
This is not a wealthy community and it is an important service for our
citizens. The minimum orders offered by the IRS are more than we need. I
hate wasting the paper, but having them is important.

Valerie Hauser
Jefferson Public Library