[Libs-Or] EPL PC tutorials

Liz Paulus LizP at wccls.org
Fri Mar 21 13:29:20 PDT 2014

Our library suggests adding http://www.gcflearnfree.org/computers to your toolbox. Produced through grants from Goodwill Industries' Community Foundation, there are some good walk-through and video-based tutorials here for some basic tasks...

Liz Paulus
Electronic Resources Librarian / Adult Services
Cedar Mill Community Library
Portland, OR
lizp at wccls.org<mailto:lizp at wccls.org>
library.cedarmill.org<http://library.cedarmill.org/>