[Libs-Or] Notary services at your library?

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Sun Mar 23 11:25:32 PDT 2014

Notary services at provided at Driftwood Public Library during open hours Monday-Saturday. Patrons should call ahead to ensure that a notary is available. The cost is $5. There is also a notary available in City Hall (upstairs) on weekdays from 9-5. Our phone number is 541-996-2277.

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney
Library Director
Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101, #201
Lincoln City, OR 97367
541-996-1251 (desk)
541-921-5620 (cell)
541-996-1262 (fax)
www.driftwoodlib.org
>>> "Martin, Greg" <gmartin at wilsonvillelibrary.org> 3/21/2014 10:20 AM >>>
Hi All,

A patron asked which libraries, other than ours, in the area had notary services. I have no idea if this is a common service or not in Oregon libraries.

So, if your library offers notary services, would you please send me a (public) reply to this email with the name of your library, the hours the service is available, any costs to patrons, and any other pertinent information for the record?

I'll start:

Notary services are provided at the Wilsonville Public Library during all open hours. Patrons should call ahead to make an appointment, to ensure that a notary is present. Cost is $3.00, and we cannot notarize wills or trusts. Our phone number is 503-682-2744.

Thanks,

gm

Greg Martin
Adult Services Librarian
Wilsonville Public Library
8200 SW Wilsonville Road
Wilsonville, OR 97070
503-682-2744
martin at wilsonvillelibrary.org

If this is an unsolicited spam message, please click this link to report it: Report Spam
( http://gwava.lincolncity.org:49285/contents/spamreport.shtml?rptid=64906&srvid=195s08f)