[Libs-Or] OLA Quarterly has a new issue and a new home!

Sara Kelso sara.kelso at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 13:26:23 PDT 2014

Exciting news!
The OLA Quarterly Journal has a new issue and a new home!The OLAQ is now hosted by Pacific University via Digital Commons.
The Spring 2014 issue, Libraries Across the Lifespan, a special joint endeavor between OASL and OLA can be found at our new site here:
http://commons.pacificu.edu/olaq/
Archived issues will be migrating to the new site soon, but in the meantime,  you can access past articles at the OLA website.
Please explore the issue, the new site, and consider being a part of a great experience as a future guest editor or contributor.  We're already searching for themes and people interested in getting involved for Summer 2014, so send your ideas now! Contact the OLAQ Coordinator, Sara Kelso at: sara.kelso at gmail.com