[Libs-Or] Interlibrary loan & La Grande/Cook Memorial DVD sets

Rose Peacock rpeacock at cityoflagrande.org
Sat May 10 12:25:48 PDT 2014

Hello SAGE libraries,

due to the shelving & cataloging system for our DVD boxed sets at Cook
Memorial in La Grande, we do not send them out through interlibrary loan.
 Any DVD set that has the circulation modifier "DVD Boxed Sets" is not
holdable.

To prevent holds being placed, we were able to have a restriction placed.
However, when the item is requested a message pops up that the requesting
patron has reached their hold limit, that is not the case, simply the
response to requesting a DVD Boxed Set.

Rose Peacock
Cook Memorial Library
La Grande, OR 97850