[Libs-Or] Details on public library calendars

Sheryl Eldridge sheryl at newportlibrary.org
Mon May 12 15:03:07 PDT 2014

Hi,

Our library is planning to put our meeting room schedule on our website using Google Calendar.   I wondered if there are some guidelines about how much information to include that will be visible to the public.

I noticed that some library calendars just display the name of the group using the room, and some include the names and phone numbers of contacts.  That would be more useful for our purposes, but we don't want to infringe on people's privacy.

Thanks for any ideas!

Sheryl Eldridge, Supervising Librarian
Newport Public Library<http://www.newportlibrary.org/>
35 NW Nye St.