[Libs-Or] Assessment Round Table Seeking Officers (LART)

Stoddart, Richard Richard.Stoddart at oregonstate.edu
Mon May 19 11:40:44 PDT 2014

Hello OLA – Members!

The OLA Library Assessment Round Table (aka LART) is seeking interested librarians to run for the positions of:

  1.  Round Table Chair (and supreme overlord)
  2.  Chair-elect (and assessment viceroy)
  3.  Social Media guru (blog/twitter maven)

This is an active group seeking to facilitate assessment discussions across Oregon. Recently we have conducted an informal survey of Oregon library assessment priorities, gave presentation at OLA,  and sponsored a session on information literacy assessment at recent Oregon Information Literacy Summit.

To get a flavor of this group — please visit our blog (http://olalart.wordpress.com) or twitter feed (https://twitter.com/OLALart).

The OLA Library Assessment Round-Table is free to join for OLA members.  You can do so by selecting it as an affiliation from this OLA page: Add an Affiliation/Publication Form<https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_45507>

Please let me know if you have any interest in helping lead library assessment capacity in Oregon libraries.

Rick

Rick Stoddart
Assessment Librarian
Oregon State University