[Libs-Or] SOLF Officer Nominations - submit by May 30! (So. Oregon)

Katherine Cunnion Katherine.Cunnion at umpqua.edu
Thu May 22 08:48:41 PDT 2014

Good morning!

Don't forget to submit your nominations for SOLF officers by next week (May 30th)-- Visit exotic Southern Oregon locales! Be a part of a growing regional library movement (Congratulations, Jackson County Library Services, on your election news!) It's a great professional development opportunity, and the group meets twice a year, so not too intensive.

My overuse of exclamation points aside, I am moving away from the region this summer and won't be able to continue as acting President-although my love for Southern Oregon libraries remains strong and I'll be around by email-so if you or someone you know is interested, please nominate.

Questions? Just let me know.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Katie Cunnion
SOLF President