[Libs-Or] Job Opening: Public Services Assistant (On-Call) - Tualatin Public Library

Sarah Jesudason s.jesudason at outlook.com
Wed Nov 12 17:19:28 PST 2014

Hello there, Library Land!

We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic people with
library experience to join our team of On-Call Public Services Assistants.

Here’s what some of our current PSAs say about working at
Tualatin:

-You’ll work with appreciative patrons and staff.

-You get to work with all ages of patrons.

-You get to be involved with a variety of public services
activities.

Come find out if we’re the right place for you. This posting
is open until November 23rd. Information on the position and how to
apply is available at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/tualatinor/default.cfm.

Thank you,

Sarah

Sarah Jesudason