[Libs-Or] Coffee Connection-save the date!

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Tue Nov 25 07:38:56 PST 2014

Mark your calendars now for the next Coffee Connection on January 23, 2015, 8-10 a.m., location to be determined. Have some thoughts on where we should gather? Please send them to me.

During these informal meetings, managers and directors share ideas and plot to revolutionize library services as we know them. Well, last week we were lucky enough to have a show and tell from Hillsboro PL of some of their new bakeware now available for checkout-smashing idea! And seriously, we are cooking up (pardon the pun) other ideas too. Please do join us in the new year! And speaking of the new year-Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

Best,
Mo

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D00882.30E04840]

Maureen Cole
Library Director
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:mcole at orcity.org>
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010 Direct phone
503-657-3702 fax

Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.