[Libs-Or] Reminder to order lunch for Director's Meeting on 10/10

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Thu Oct 2 10:08:50 PDT 2014

Hi all:
Would not want you to go hungry. Order your lunch before tomorrow's deadline. Here's the menu again. If you can't remember if you ordered, just order again-Karen is keeping track. Please respond to Karen Muller and see payment info below. Looking forward to seeing you all!
Mo

Lunch will be catered and will cost $10 per person, which you can pay to me (Karen) with cash or check when you arrive for the meeting. You will find selections listed below. Please email your choice to me by Friday, October 3. If you prefer to bring your own lunch, please let me know that as well.

We're looking forward to seeing you all.

Karen Muller

Roast Beef on a Rosemary Roll - thin slices of roast beef, green leaf lettuce, tomato,
Tillamook(r) cheddar cheese and horseradish mayonnaise on an artisan bakery rosemary roll.
Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast on Wheat Bread - thin slices of turkey, green leaf lettuce,
tomato, Swiss cheese and herb mayonnaise on artisan bakery wheat bread.
Smoked Chicken Caesar Wrap - smoked chicken breast, chopped romaine, thin-sliced tomato,
Parmesan cheese, and Caesar dressing wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla
Chicken-Apple Salad Sandwich - diced chicken breast, diced celery, diced apple, grapes,
mayonnaise, chopped hazelnuts, and red onion on a brioche bun.
Mediterranean Wrap - hummus, cucumber, tomato, Kalamata olives, feta cheese,
fresh greens and red onion wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla

Each meal includes:Sandwich or Wrap, Side Salad, and Cookie
Gluten-Free Bread available

Reedville Chicken Salad - fresh mixed greens topped with sliced grilled chicken breast,
cherry tomatoes, red onion and cucumber slices, shredded Tillamook(r) cheddar cheese,
homemade garlic croutons served with a side of ranch dressing
Chicken Caesar Salad - crisp romaine topped with sliced grilled chicken breast, homemade
garlic croutons, grated Parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts and a lemon wedge garnish
served with a side of Caesar dressing
Spinach Salad - fresh spinach, roasted red and yellow peppers, cippiolini onion relish, goat
cheese crumbles, and toasted pine nuts served with a side of balsamic vinaigrette dressing

Includes: Entree Salad, Fresh Baked Roll, and Cookie

Karen Muller | Technical Services and Collection Development Manager
City of Hillsboro, Oregon | Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503-615-2480 |www.Hillsboro-Oregon.gov/Library<http://www.Hillsboro-Oregon.gov/Library>
email karen.muller at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Follow us on Twitter @HillsboroLib<https://twitter.com/HillsboroLib> and Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/HillsboroPublicLibrary>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFDE28.A3BD6430]

Maureen Cole
Library Director
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:mcole at orcity.org>
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010 Direct phone
503-657-3702 fax

Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.