[Libs-Or] New Orbis Cascade Alliance letter to EBSCO and Ex Libris

John F. Helmer jhelmer at orbiscascade.org
Mon Oct 6 09:57:19 PDT 2014

Idaho, Oregon, and Washington colleagues,

Some of you may recall that the Orbis Cascade Alliance has been engaged in
a discussion with EBSCO and Ex Libris in which we have emphasized the
importance of making all EBSCO content seamlessly and fully available via
Ex Libris discovery services.  The Alliance Board recently discussed the
fact that the September deadline we set has passed without meaningful
action and decided it was time to communicate again.

The latest letter, along with the entire history of our communication on
this topic can be found at https://www.orbiscascade.org/ebsco-ex-libris/

Best wishes.
--

John F. Helmer