[Libs-Or] Online Course => Questionnaire Design for Social Surveys

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Fri Oct 10 14:08:05 PDT 2014

Today I received an email about some Coursera courses - free and online, and the one called Questionnaire Design for Social Surveys jumped out at me because so many libraries are using surveys to collect information from patrons/students/users/community.

The target audience includes "...and any organization interested in surveying their customers or members."

While I got the email today, it seems the class started this week. However, it looks like folks can still join. Or, you can sign up to be notified when the class is offered again.

Course page: https://www.coursera.org/course/questionnairedesign
Course video overview (2 minutes): https://d1a2y8pfnfh44t.cloudfront.net/601a2db0e9ce11e39150bf312d051e59/full/540p/index.mp4
About Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/about/

FYI,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer
School Library Consultant
Oregon State Library
250 Winter Street NE
Salem, OR 97301
503.378.5011
jennifer.maurer at state.or.us<mailto:jennifer.maurer at state.or.us>

OSLIS || www.oslis.org
Learn to research. Research to learn.

Hope to seee you at the OASL Fall Event!
Portland, Saturday, October 18, noon to 9 pm
http://www.olaweb.org/oasl-fall-conferences