[Libs-Or] First meeting for REFORMA in Oregon (docs)

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Tue Oct 21 15:37:18 PDT 2014

Hola a tod at s:

Attached are the documents that we’ll need for discussion in our first foundational meeting. I drafted the bylaws taking as models the ones from Central Texas Chapter, Colorado REFORMA, NE REFORMA, NW REFORMA, and New Mexico REFORMA. Please revise all these documents, especially the bylaws (we need discussion about few details). As you may noticed, some of these documents are emails which have been sent by National REFORMA and NW REFORMA as guidance and suggestions.
Finally, I’ll be sending you a draft of the agenda tomorrow as well as more details about the meeting.
I know that some of you already confirmed your presence or absence. If you can confirm again, I’d appreciate it. Please, let me know if you have other suggestions.
Thanks a lot for your patience. Nos vemos,

Martín

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian for Latino and Youth Services Program
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-681-5093
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

“Que otros se jacten de las páginas que han escrito;
a mí me enorgullecen las que he leído.”
“Let others brag about the pages which they have written,
I’m proud of those which I have read.”
Jorge Luis borges