[Libs-Or] Next Coffee Connection 11/21 8-10 a.m. location TBD

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Wed Oct 22 12:55:29 PDT 2014

Hi everyone:
Get November 21 8-10 a.m. on your calendar as the next date for managers and directors within driving distance of the Portland area to nosh and gnash over shared topics.

We recently met in Tigard which was great. We like to move around a bit to encourage attendance from a variety of people. Where should we go next? I was thinking east side of river-maybe Sellwood? Send ideas and suggestions for specific places. I'd love to hear about places you like which would work for you!!

Best, Mo

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFEDF6.ED1BE600]

Maureen Cole
Library Director
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:mcole at orcity.org>
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010 Direct phone
503-657-3702 fax

Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.