[Libs-Or] Graphic novel reviews and resources for librarians!

Mike Hall comicbooklibrarian at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 17:33:59 PDT 2014

I've posted a new graphic novel review at WWW.COMICBOOKLIBRARIAN.COM! This
time I'm reviewing the first volume in one of the greatest runs in comic
book history: the legendary MIRACLEMAN, back in print at long last!

If you need shelf-talkers and graphic novel signage (and somehow missed the
link last week), they're still available from my site, too. Just click on
the "Resources for Librarians" page and you'll find all KINDS of cool free
stuff...download to your heart's content!

Hoping it all makes your job easier,
Mike

--
C. Michael Hall