[Libs-Or] OR Special Libraries Assoc Trivia Night, 9/30 @ 6:30pm

Rachel Correll jrcorrell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 14:09:45 PDT 2014

*(Please pardon cross-posting)*

The Oregon Chapter of the Special Libraries Association (ORSLA) is inviting
everyone in the Portland area to a trivia night and networking event on
Tuesday, September 30th at 6:30 pm at the Green Dragon (928 SE 9th).

We'll have lots of trivia question (and prizes), time to chat, and also
answer the question, "What is ORSLA?" We'll spend a little time talking
about our experiences with ORSLA, what it means to us, what we'd like it to
be, what it isn't, etc. And we want to hear from you too!

Everyone is invited; you don't have to be an ORSLA member or a librarian!

We're requesting a $5 donation and ORSLA will be providing some food and
drink. Did I mention there will be trivia prizes?

See more details about the event here: http://wp.me/p1WwT9-wj

Hope you can make it! Spread the word!

Cheers,
Rachel R. Correll