[Libs-Or] Position: Program Manager, Orbis Cascade Alliance

John F. Helmer jhelmer at orbiscascade.org
Mon Sep 15 14:39:30 PDT 2014

I am pleased to announce a new position with the Orbis Cascade Alliance:

*Program Manager*
This new leadership position will oversee, coordinate, develop and assess
four major Collaborative Workforce Program responsibilities: shared human
resources, training, documentation, and communication.  Among other
responsibilities, this is the Alliance position that will work most
directly with our collaborative technical services efforts.

*Application information* <https://www.orbiscascade.org/program-manager>

*Deadline: October 10, 2014Contact for questions: *John F.
Helmer, Executive Director
jhelmer at orbiscascade.org | 541.246.2470 ext 205

The Alliance is a nonprofit corporation and the University of Oregon (UO)
is our fiscal agent for HR.  As a result, all Alliance positions are
employees of UO.

*Tell your friends and colleagues! These will be fun and challenging
positions, working with a tremendous group of member libraries that have a
strong history of collaborative success.  *

Best wishes.
--
John F. Helmer
jhelmer at orbiscascade.org