[Libs-Or] white pages

dan cawley librarybusiness at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 09:27:33 PDT 2014

Miss Peacock:

Our free, "go-to" telephone number source is www.anywho.com.

It'a an AT&T product -- appears somewhat comprehensive for landlines and public listings.  It also has a reverse directory.

Yahoo used to have a decent white/yellow directory.  instead of an actual online phone book, it now lists alternative sources:

https://dir.yahoo.com/reference/phone_numbers_and_addresses/

Aren't phone numbers fun?  Especially now that people change them every other week.

Dan Cawley
Seaside Public Library