[Libs-Or] Library Director position

Jerry Curry jerry.w.curry at state.or.us
Fri Sep 26 12:09:03 PDT 2014

Subject: Library Director position

Hello,

I'm wondering if you would be able to post the attached job description to the Libs-OR list serve for me along with the following message?

Now Hiring - Library Director for Blue Mountain Community College<file:///\\bmcc-pend\pendleton$\Staff\hestrada\Home\Library\Director%20of%20Library%20%20Media%20Services.docx>.

Come live and work in the foothills of the Blue Mountains in Pendleton, OR!  Pendleton is the hub of Eastern Oregon.  The BMCC library supports the college in Pendleton as well BMCC campuses in 5 other Eastern Oregon communities. The library director at BMCC is responsible for overseeing full and part time staff, as well as student workers.  The director brings a vision for supporting all learners in physical and virtual classrooms, as well as overseeing purchasing, collection development, the library budget and assisting facility in teaching course work.

Open until filled with a review of applications on Oct. 13, 2014.

Heather Estrada
BMCC interim library director
541-278-5913
Heather.estrada at bluecc.edu<mailto:Heather.estrada at bluecc.edu>