[Libs-Or] Documents Interest Group of Oregon - Call for nominations

Dotty Ormes ormesd at sou.edu
Mon Sep 29 17:24:38 PDT 2014

The OLA Documents Interest Group (DIGOR) is seeking nominations for the
positions of Chair and Vice Chair/Chair Elect for the current year
September 2014 - August 2015.  It is not too late to nominate yourself or a
willing colleague.

If you are interested in a fantastic leadership opportunity and passionate
about outreach and library services for government information, please
consider nominating yourself! The newly elected Chair and Vice Chair will
have the support of the Documents Interest Group members and past DIGOR
leadership. Individuals involved  would set goals for our group, facilitate
two to three meetings during the year, plan programs for the Oregon Library
Conference and engage members through our listserv.

If you are not currently a member of the Documents Interest Group and are
interested, simply join DIGOR by updating your membership online and paying
the $5.00 fee to join.https://ola.memberclicks.net/membership. To find out
more about the positions or if you have questions about the Documents
Interest Group, please email me (Dotty Ormes) at ormesd at sou.edu.

To nominate yourself, please send me a brief summary of your background and
statement of interest as well as a brief bio. Please submit
nominations by October
15th.

*The objectives of DIGOR are to provide opportunities for communication,
education and cooperation among the government information library
community, and to improve access to government information by all.*
--
Dotty Ormes
Government Information & Instruction
ormesd at sou.edu