[Libs-Or] Library Technician 3 position available at Oregon State University

Middleton, Cheryl cheryl.middleton at oregonstate.edu
Wed Apr 1 13:35:28 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Please send this out internally since we have LT staff that might be interested and we want to be sure we are being inclusive and transparent.

-Cheryl

Cheryl Middleton/Associate Professor
Associate University Librarian for Learning & Engagement
OSU Libraries
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis, OR 97331
541-737-8527