[Libs-Or] Upcoming CE Opportunity from NN/LM PNR on health information for veterans

Carolyn Martin martinc4 at uw.edu
Mon Apr 6 11:52:14 PDT 2015

Hello everyone!

The National Network of Libraries of Medicine Pacific Northwest Region
(NN/LM PNR) is offering a free Moodle (online) class starting next Monday,
but feel free to starting signing up now.

The class is from Monday April 13th through Monday May 4th.

To read about the class and to sign up, Combatting Information Fatigue:
Health Information Resources for Veterans, please click on the link below.

http://nnlm.gov/pnr/dragonfly/2015/04/03/upcoming-moodle-class-combatting-in
formation-fatigue-health-information-resources-for-veterans/

This is the first of four classes we will be offering on Consumer Health
over the next twelve months.  The class lasts 3 weeks and is self-paced,
though online discussion is required as we feel that participants have much
to offer.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Carolyn Martin, MLS, AHIP

Consumer Health Outreach Coordinator

National Network of Libraries of Medicine/Pacific Northwest Region

University of Washington Health Sciences Library, Box 357155

Seattle, WA 98195

206-221-3449 (p)

206-543-2469 (f)

http://nnlm.gov/pnr