[Libs-Or] Northwest Interlibrary Loan and Resource Sharing Conference: Scholarships

Frederiksen, Linda J lfrederiksen at vancouver.wsu.edu
Tue Apr 7 10:45:55 PDT 2015

Please distribute to any who may be interested...

This year we are happy to announce that the Northwest Interlibrary Loan and Resource Sharing (NWILL) Conference Committee is committed to sponsoring the attendance of  ILL practitioners who would be unable to attend unless otherwise subsidized.

Applicants must provide feedback during the conference as well as communicate what they hope to learn by attending the conference, and how they will share that information with others in their own libraries. Applicants must demonstrate a true financial need.

Applications must be received by June 1, 2015.

Scholarships are dependent on the generosity of our sponsors. We will announce the number of $500 scholarships by July 7, 2015.

Winners will be announced by July 31, 2015.

To apply for the NWILL Scholarship click here<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v1/url?u=https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CYRV23Q&k=EWEYHnIvm0nsSxnW5y9VIw%3D%3D%0A&r=2LKjAhkO8bFF9IRkeDL9Y%2B1tcIbBYbjo0VHtWVAW1vQ%3D%0A&m=DRWWgxu5qwNENggryyQsIo4mktwrBwy%2B3GPT%2B3hZlzI%3D%0A&s=207de71149f18d6eb3fc15086fb50b7b9b86daae5abc2e778b00acc5caa2b865> :

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CYRV23Q

Thank you,

Alison Ray
NWILL Scholarship Coordinator