[Libs-Or] OSU in Your Neighborhood: Beer Beyond the Pint - library event in Portland 4/14

Edmunson-Morton, Tiah Tiah.Edmunson-morton at oregonstate.edu
Tue Apr 7 13:34:37 PDT 2015

We've partnered with the Alumni Association to host an OSU in your neighborhood reception in Portland next Tuesday April 14, and we'd love to see you and your friends there!

Our culture of beer and brewing has hopped Oregon to the forefront of the industry. From innovative and collaborative coursework to the preservation of the history of hop production and the craft brewing movement, Oregon State University helps to change the landscape of this growing trade. Join us for appetizers, beverages, and select beer tastings as you learn and taste how your land grant university is shaping the beer culture in Oregon.

The event will feature short talks by staff at the OSU Libraries and Oregon Hops & Brewing Archives, Fermentation Sciences, and Professional and Continuing Education (PACE).

OSU in Your Neighborhood: Beer Beyond the Pint
Tuesday April 14, 6:00-8:00
Urban Studio, 935 NW Davis Street, Portland, OR 97209
$15 for OSUAA member, $20 for non-members

Learn more and register at http://bit.ly/OSUbeyondpint