[Libs-Or] Come to a unique Session at OLA...

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:40:29 PDT 2015

Greetings!

As far as I know this is the first and only library session on Cannabis
Resources for librarians in the country.

Please join us:

4/17/2015

*Cannabis Resources for Librarians Serving Medical Patients and Others*
*8:30 - 10:00am *

Max Macias, Public Librarian; Jake Boone, Apothecaria Medical Dispensary;
Bethany Sherman, Oregon Growers Analytical

the information needs of medical patients and consumers are under-served by
libraries and are ill understood by librarians--we seek to alleviate that
issue. The first part of the session is comprised of a presentation that
seeks to be a primer on what cannabis is, the varieties of consumption, the
plethora of cannabis products, and understanding the rudiments of cannabis
use and some information resources.  The second part is question and answer
session with a panel.

Respectfully,

Max Macias

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias