[Libs-Or] Announcing the 2015 Oregon Book Award winners

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 08:29:33 PDT 2015

Hello all,

This list seems to be severely lacking in diversity.

#WeNeedDiverseBooks

Respectfully,

Max Macias

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias