[Libs-Or] OLA Legislative Day Schedule

Emily Ford fordemily at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 14:08:45 PDT 2015

Hello Oregon Library community!
I'm writing again with some more information about OLA Legislative Day.
Below this email, too, you will see my previous message including links to
handouts and issue briefs.

During OLA Legislative Day we invite Legislators to choose a book to send
to a library in their district. These books will be available in the
Galleria in the Capitol Building from 8:00 to 3:30 on Wednesday.

At 9am there will be an Introduction to OLA Legislative Day and an Issue
Briefing at the State Library in the ground floor meeting room. Nan Heim
will also be available in the Galleria at 9:45 to provide advice to OLA
Advocates.

If you're unable to make it to Salem, please consider sending along
relevant information to your Legislators.

Cheers,
Emily