[Libs-Or] Beaverton Library seeks strategic planning consultant

Abigail Elder aelder at beavertonoregon.gov
Sun Aug 9 09:15:24 PDT 2015

The Beaverton City Library is pretty darn awesome....and you can help us become even better!

We are seeking a facilitator to guide us through the strategic planning process (our first in over 10 years!) to write a new mission statement, identify priorities and set goals for the next 3-5 years.

The full bid packet is online on the City of Beaverton's Bid Page<http://apps.beavertonoregon.gov/bids/> (#3009-16) Proposals are due by Monday, August 24 at 2 PM, with an anticipated start date of October 5.

Please share this post!
Thank you!
-abigail

Abigail Elder
Director | Beaverton City Library
12375 SW Fifth Street | Beaverton OR 97005
503.526.3705 | @beavertonlib | www.beavertonlibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.