[Libs-Or] Please help! OLA Mentoring Program seeking THREE public librarian mentors.

Meredith Farkas meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
Tue Aug 18 15:06:07 PDT 2015

Wow! Thank you amazing Oregon library community! We have plenty of mentors
now, but I'll be in touch when we next have need of more. I'm so inspired
by the generosity of our library community in this state!

Meredith

Meredith Farkas, Reference Librarian
Portland Community College Library, Sylvania Campus
971-722-4966
meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
www.pcc.edu/library